What is Amazon Mom?
Amazon Mom is a membership program that provides ways to save on products your family needs. Benefits include 20% off diapers, wipes, and other family essentials with Subscribe & Save, FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items with Amazon Prime, as well as exclusive deals for members.
New Amazon Mom Member Diaper Promotion FAQ:
Q: Who is eligible for the $25 off diapers promotional credit?
A: New Amazon Mom members with Amazon Prime, including members enjoying the free 3 month trial, who join Amazon Mom for the first time between October 28, 2013 and November 10, 2013.
Q: When can I redeem the promotional credit?
A: Qualifying new Amazon Mom members can use the credit between November 18, 2013 and December 18th 2013.
Q: How do I redeem the promotional credit?
A: Qualifying new members will receive an email notification on November 18, 2013 with a confirmation that the $25 credit has been applied to your account.
There are three ways to use the promotional credit:
1. Add one pack of qualifying diapers to your shopping cart. The $25 credit will be automatically applied to your purchase during checkout between November 18, 2013 and December 18, 2013.
2. Set up a Subscribe & Save order for one pack of qualifying diapers that will ship between November 18, 2013 and December 18, 2013. The $25 credit will be automatically applied to your purchase during checkout.
3. The promotional credit also applies to existing Subscribe & Save subscriptions on any of the qualifying diapers. The credit will be automatically applied to your next scheduled Subscribe & Save shipment between November 18, 2013 and December 18, 2013.
The promotional credit does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
Q: What products will be included in the event?
A: A wide variety of qualifying diapers sold by Amazon.com. The promotional credit does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site.
Q: I clicked on a product from the list of eligible diapers, but decided to get a different size or unit count. Will I still be able to use the promotional credit?
A: Only the sizes and unit counts featured in the list of qualifying diapers are included in the event.
Terms and Conditions
• You must become a member of Amazon Mom between October 28, 2013 and November 10, 2013. Offer applies to new Amazon Mom members with Amazon Prime.
• Limited-time offer. You must redeem your promotional credit between November 18, 2013 and December 18, 2013 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
• Limit one promotional credit per customer and per account, good for use one time only.
• The promotional credit can only be used for purchases of qualifying diapers sold by Amazon.com. It is not redeemable for any other types of merchandise or Baby products sold by third parties.
• Amazon Mom is limited to one membership per household. If you’re currently an Amazon Prime member, please sign up for Amazon Mom using the account of the primary Prime account holder. If you are currently sharing an Amazon Prime membership but are not the primary account holder, you will not be able to use the credit unless you join Prime through your account.
• Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable, and not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law. Unredeemed Promotional Credit amounts will be forfeited.
• Offer good while supplies last.
• Offer may not be combined with other offers.
• If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the offer will be invalid, and the promotional credit will not apply.
• If you return items purchased with a promotional credit, we will subtract the value of the promotional credit from your return credit.
• This offer does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
• The offer applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address and must meet all other promotional requirements. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
• We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion at any time or in any way.
• Additional taxes may apply in certain jurisdictions.